A look at my life abroad over the 2012-2013 school year!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An Afternoon in Boppard

Hello All!
Today my host-mom had an appointment in Boppard, so I tagged along after school. School is getting better, but it is a little bit stressful to not be able to do well. Heck, I even blanked on my English test today! But I hope that it will get better! It will be worth it if I ever actually learn German... Haha! 

So here are some photos I made in Boppard!

If you can't read it, this child's shirt says a certain profanity on it. Was a bit of a surprise on a 3-4 year old German boy's shirt!!

We had to take this ferry across the Rhine. I guess one of the towns near us is thinking about building a bridge, but it would be quite expensive. Good for tourism though! (Lots of tourists here!)



Shoutout for Drew. Found you a red panda in Boppard!




Cool fountain in the square!

So, I ran some errands and had a wonderful spaghetti Eis. It was a long day, so that definitely helped! :)
Tschüss!
Beth

Oh, one more shoutout. Got a lovely card from my friend, Laura Herzog the other day. She is amazing and I miss everyone back in Minnesota! Thanks Laura! 


No comments:

Post a Comment