A look at my life abroad over the 2012-2013 school year!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Good day to all!

Today was a great day. I had lots of fun, but now I am tired. So, again, please forgive grammatical errors. (*cough*Drew*cough*).
Life here is good! I am waiting for the, "Oh crap. No going back" moment, but it hasn't come. I have realized, however, that my German really sucks. I mean, I understand not being so good, but I have to re-learn a few things. Dang-it! And tomorrow is school. That is quite frightening, considering my poor Deutsch. But es ist egal, as I have been saying over and over here. My host-mom thinks I have no opinion on anything. That is called Minnesota nice. :D
So today, the day before dreaded school, we had a lovely walk around Loreley! Here are some photos:
 We walked from the street up to those flags!!!
 The Rhine and Burg Katz. I live right up on that hill!


 My host sister!






ROTARY! :D


 See! Told ya!




 Patersberg!
I must go to bed. I have school tomorrow. Gute Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment